Tuesday, November 17, 2009

tiMe for fARN~

Yesterday~
Exam ends...~!!! finally...no bookz for life~
I'm not sure whether I should say this...

"HAPPY HOLIDAY~!!!"

miss you so much~
^^

by the way..
Best wishes and Good LuckiE 2 all form 5 buddies~

Me, milk and Carmen went neway agaiN~




we even sang Christmas soNgz~ cool~

This morning weny D-net...
played sd0 with Carmen...lolz
then we went Zuhairi's house~
having one so call class party~ ==
anyway..
I kinda enjoy with that only pizza that cost me RM7~
nice price...I should eat slowly just now..
T~T


keke~ jokiNg...xP
It's good to have some gathering huh~
mengeratkan hubungan by playing "snapz" and "ch0 dai di"
xD


hoho~ and 1 more thing~


To Mee...
If you dare to let go aeroplane again then I'm not going to talk about 3guo with you~!!!


hmmm~ still wondering whether going school anot tomorrow for our last day~


thinking...



thinking...



thinking...








>> ev0nne <<

2 comments:

[ -LuVz- ] said...

sry..
my fault..
i shouldn't collect so much from eu all..

sry for tht..
haih..
is was nt a good paty for me..
nth gone smooth..
sry..

3von3 said...

lol...
didnt blame u also..
at least every1 hav fun...
better than nothing~
sorry also a past tense~
^^

happy holiday~

Post a Comment