Friday, February 19, 2010

"Hak Yi Gai"

Gosh~!!! I'm a "hak yi gai" now!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FAT and BLACK~!
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

help!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Yesterday went Kai Mommy's place bai nian..
had my first Yu Sang of the year~!!
xD
then night went to Leisure Mall watch

Percy Jackson & the Olympians the Lightning Thief


90% nice movie~!!!
mostly about the Greek and Roman's god..
and their children so call semi-god..~
xDDDDD

* for more information, please watch it yourself xP


This morning headed towards PD..
reason : no place better to go

hmm...
play Cho Dai Di near the beach side..
with my parents and br0
can't believe that my mom was a PRO~!! ==|


cool~~~

and I finally won 2 matches from last night till the last game!!!!

then play kites like sor por with my sor lou brother
xD


but end up I'm a "Hak Yi Gai" now

T~T

any whitening products intro???
want it asap~!!


and...
sorry for not joining the 5s1-ians for bai nian..
sorry sorry~
promise I'l try to make it next year..
no run~
or else, scratch this post out and.....hmmmm~


I'm gonna enjoy my these two days like mad..
less entertainment after school open~


Gambade~!! ~^-^~




>>ev0nne<<

0 comments:

Post a Comment