Saturday, May 1, 2010

+Definitions Of Happiness+

"HAPPY"
just a "too common" word that we usually heard..
:: Happiness is a form of courage
:: Happiness pulses with every beat of my heart
:: Happiness is the soundtrack of my life
:: Happiness is a direction, not a place
:: Happiness is not an ideal of reason, but of imagination
:: Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product

so much more definitions but non of it I can understand~
duh~~

What I know that it's a simple word and simple feeling
that do not required any reason to understand it

Just like this I-don't-know fello, Leo Tolstoy
said: "If you want to be happy, be."

Life is just the same..
simple, but we insist making it complicated..

God wants us to learn like a child...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Went to see piano...
The choosen one will arrive next week~
new member~ xDD
Should be called kaka? or wai wai??
yerr~
next week...hohoho ^o^

Yesterday Cass called me around 11.54pm..
45 days MORE~!!!
My priority shall be my piano now..
after the day-45.................
oh my..~
My brain can't go further than that..
I'm so nervous~ O_O!

God, please help me..~
tq..Amen..~


*Happy Labour Day*
*Happy 5S1 Day*


>>ev0nne<<



0 comments:

Post a Comment