Friday, July 16, 2010

-PLKN-

I received not only a "Tahniah" from 15888~
It sent me twice the same message..
I'm glad that I don't have heart attack..
or else I'll kill by the sms..~ >-<

No worries...no tensions..
It's just exactly like what I expected.. ^^
The only 2 worries were
~where?
~when?

and that worry will indirectly lead to others worry~
T~T

~I couldn't stand for a day not listening to my parents VOICE!!
~Vicky's 18th big day
~all 18th big day =_=
~my big day
~and so and so..


Anyway, no big deal..
but BFF...
"Don't worry la...
just pray and hope for the SPM results come out earlier~"

And I always think that it shall be fun~!
XDD
And if can, BFF come join me la..=P
if you don't have any phobia..>-<
No worries for me~
and I hope that no worries for you as well..
Just think at the bright side..
As bright alwayz kills dark~ ^^


>>ev0nne<<

1 comments:

JoL3N3 said...

G O O D !!!
my sho por sure cn geh~ hehe..
it'll be fun, trust me~
i regretted im not chosen to go.. aikz~

Post a Comment