Tuesday, November 9, 2010

We're The BEST

13 more days to go.
Studying extremely hard of course.
Not pressuring myself for sure,
if not I won't be posting anything right now.

Hard feelings??
yep.

.SPM.
study, study, study...
Just do the best, and the rest is in God's hand.


.Graduate.
should we end it with a B-Y-E or a S-E-E---U?
I hoped it's a C-U or perhaps a truly GOODbye with no hard feelings.
That would be just nice but difficult.
I'll miss you guyz T~T


.Christmas.
That's an every year's stuff should be think of..
Make it meaningful--
After that,
a pretty full stop for 2010.


.NS.
uhh~ which batch??!!
anybody knows??!!!


After that...............

will be think of after the above things have be d0ne.

I guessed this will probably be the last post bef0re SPm.


All the beSt 5s1~!!!


we'll beat off, smash and kill off
all the B,C,D,E and so on...
Aim f0r the As!!~
'''Good luck'''
and bear in mind that

~We are always the BEST of the BEST!~



>>ev0nne<<

1 comments:

[ -LuVz- ] said...

good luck to u too..
if wat u say i can do jau hou lo..
but some B's will kill me b4 i smash them.. ==

Post a Comment