Sunday, July 26, 2009

CaMeRon HighLaNds



Again..
I'm back from cameron~
of cause this were DEFINITELY different from the previous trip..
cause we went with fang maa~
We went there also simply because we wanna go Kampar visit my dearest Gor Gor too...
~^-^~

p/s>> Gor ar...actually I took your pic during da video call!! XD
look damn funny you know~ I'll show you someday...kakaka

Took lots of lots of pic there... That's for sure~! especially my SIS!!!!!
She's so so so so so I don't know how to say~
Ugh~ irritated me okay? Ish~~~

...Let's see what we got herE...


*cute little bab3..can see?*

Well, cameron is still the same as the last time I went there..
didn't change much compare to last time..
Except for my "fan xu dan"~!!!
I'm not satisfied at all with it..the taste was totally change...totally different...totally NOT NICE!!!
Lucikily we found another better one that night..
If not, I guessed I will NOT coming back to cameron AGAIN~!!

Actually that's not really much places to visit there..
most of them are just same like Cactus Farm, Strawberry Farm, Bee Farm, Tea Garden and so oN~
I heard that Blueberry Farm is coming soon~~
Well, I'm looking forward to it ^-^
I bet that will be really GREAT~!
cause I really like it very much XP

Bee Farm is quite a boring one...but at least we did somethiNg ^^

*Successfully came out from the Bee Hive Maze~!*


*this is the proof~We won!! =P*


and...we got this as rewaRd XD

*my guai guai zaii*

keke ^^
bout the Strawberry Farm~
We "tasted" almost more than 10 strwberries during our plucking time...kaka

*So big..sweet...and...DAMN yummy~~*


*Fang really enjoying~ luckily we didn't get caught...*

*shh~ you cannot see me...*

And, I just knew that strawberries here listen to music too~
Wuuuuu~ music roxx..yea~!

of cause..there were also lots of yummies here~

*Chocolate strawberries**strawberry ice-stick**ice-cream!!*

of cause there were also some none strawberry goodies~


*steamboat~ and "bao yu gu"..*

Well...hope to go there again as the Blueberry Farm is ready^^

and, of cause hope to go with fang again..

Even tough this might be the last time, but I always believe that
"there're always a NEXT TIME"
with you~

I guess that's all for today~





~^-^~The SECRET of enjoying life is to be thankful for what each day brings~^-^~



>> ev0nne <<

2 comments:

T-Rex said...

woi, where's marie

3von3 said...

dat 1 look like me the moST~
XD

Post a Comment