Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My NOSE~!!

+21 July 2009+

aikz~
helo there.. So, this will be my first blog in blogspot~
too bad~ I ignore wretch and run to blogspot..
^-^

Well, my story begins with my NOSE~
duh.. Last night condition was WORSE than WORST~!
I can felt that my nose was DROPPING~!! *ofcuz dat's jz wat I FELT*
and that's why I took 1 day mc..
Rest and Relax~

I went to clinic this afternoon accompanied by my mom..
ish~ I don't really think I need to, but she just keep quite~
So, what I can do is JUST FOLLOW~
but at last I'm right..I'm OKAY~~ *no h1n1 xD*
paid for RM24 ~ for 3 types of medicines,
sore throat, flu and antibiotic~
I HATE them especially the antibiotic, they're SO BIG~
and not attractive at ALL... =.=||
some have to finish them..
duh~~

I took 2 days mc actually..but I guess I'll cancel 1 day..
'cause I'm OKAY~!

So bored at home..rush up with my sej notes~
take medicine...sleep...toilet...simple light food...
Didn't touch nEw m00n for 2 days already~
miss it so muchie~!!!
but what to do????

So...

dizzy~~~

dizzy~~~

dizzy~~~

dizzy
~~~

dizzy~~~

I guess I gonna sleep now before fainted~



Good Night 2 maii first blog~^^









~^-^~ Stay hapiee, juz like toilet~
smile and flush all the sadness away
~^-^~


>> ev0nne <<

3 comments:

T-Rex said...

yeah! im de 1st viewer wahahahahahah

JoL3N3 said...

hohohoho..
early early call u use blogspot liao larr..
sei so pho..
dun wan listen to me..

JoL3N3 said...

new moon???
eh my book arr?????

Post a Comment