Thursday, October 15, 2009

Appreciate...

Just watched Beethoven Virus..
consider a n0t bad korean drama~~
Know why? because it talks all about music and orchestra..~
^^
As I always say:"MUSICz ROXX~!!!"


Inspirati0n of today's blog...
I took it from this drama..
from a girl name Du R00-Mi.. (sounds like Do-Re-Mi)
> A concert mistress of the project orchestra and plays violin
> hot-tempered, up-and-down, and optimistic about everything
Even though when she found that she has Ménière's disease, which will cause hearing loss, but still she face it optimistically.. And she even has a simple but resolute goal just to perform on the stage as long as she was still able to hear voices and musics...

How sad.. I wonder how am I going to face it

IF...I lost one of my finger

IF...I lost my hearing

IF...I lost my eyesight

IF...I lost my voice

IF...I lost one of my leg


I really couldn't imagine if one of this thing happens to me~
Maybe like Du Roo-Mi, sad but just couldn't cry it out...
not able to play piano anymore...
or can't sing anymore...
lolx~ ouch~! that's horrible...I don't want this to happen!!!

swt me~ thinking all of these stuff...~
Aiyo..
Beethoven also went deaf at the age of 28..but still he was able to wrote, some of the grandest inspirations ever given to the world..
Bach and Handel also lost their eyesights...
But their creati0ns are also as wonderful as ever~


So..as we are still in healthy condition..
We should -A-P-P-R-E-C-I-A-T-E- whatever we are having now~




o-k...finish my music history class..~

nitez...keke ^^


~^-^~Happiness lies for those who cry, those who hurt, those who have searched and those who have tried for only they can appreciate the importance of people who have touched their lives.~^-^~



>> ev0nne <<

6 comments:

[ -LuVz- ] said...

yes..
eu're rite..
appreciate everything which eu hav nw..
dun appeal for more or distatisfied..
lolx..

tried oni gotta appreciate mayb too late..
appreciate b4 it happen..
lolx..
i'm goin mad again..
frgt bout it..

dun think too much barhx~~~
it wont happen to eu k..
it wont..

f0rever..
[ -LuVz- ]

3von3 said...

I didnt say it would..==
that's not main point..
i wrote this not want ppl to encourage me dun think too much k?
main point is dat do-re-mi gurl's resolute goal even things come to her suddenly!!!
==

ish~

Sherilyn Goh said...

yep, to appreciate and to cherish everything we possess and never take things for granted...

nice post~

and touch wood larr, no if's... xD

Till then. =)

T-Rex said...

if u lose ur voice mmg rugi lor
(i can lose my right hand baby finger n stil, can play my guitar, ohohoho)

[ -LuVz- ] said...

><
if i lose my leg i would .....
i always get things wrong..
lolxx..
sry

3von3 said...

Lyn> Yaa..nO iF jor..=X
Luke_Pope> Do you mean that your baby finger is useless??? ==|

Post a Comment