Monday, October 12, 2009

MoN + TuEs

+12 Oct 2009+

Oh~
It's Monday again...
tuition again...

One more day to go~ to say "halo" to my beloved smkcp~
*muackx*
uhh~ forget about it...==

Today went for lunch with Milk before tuiti0n...
"Wong Si Nai" again...
this time we ordered "Blurr Love" & "Fantasy Love"

really look blurr~

After that I spent my 1 hour free time online at peri alone..~
swtz~
And at last...Mr.Hoe ganti Leong Sir's class~
I don't like him anyway...
with no reas0n...^^

So bad~~

+13 Oct 2009+

Tuesday..~

Just got my hair cut at Kai Ma's saloon..
I don't know I should laugh or cry..~
look even stupid now..>.<
lolz..~

Afternoon went Sushi King for lunch..
I thought Horng was just joking yesterday..
but today his mom called and asked me and gor prepared within 15 mins...
uhh~ so damn full...
and even now still got sushi's taste in my stomach~
argh~ hope that I'm o-k- cause I really can't stand sushi for meal...
=.=

tadaa~

Gonna start school tomorrow...
Back to my bz fuzzy life~
Aikz...


*~Good Luck~*


>> ev0nne <<

1 comments:

3von3 said...

ya i noe~ stop hurting me, u!!

Post a Comment