Monday, August 23, 2010

Mariee...

Oh..I'm so in love with Final Fantasy..~
N0t final, but always that fantasy~!
XD

Last Saturday got the latest belated birthday present from my sis and Adol~
Thanks~!!!

Tada..~!

I
This is Mariee...
^^
know why?
then I'll be having two sister~ xP

Seriously I'm really not so interested at this little creature..
But sis keep forcing me to love her..
Some more put her in my room..=_=!!

That night I was really surprise that this little creature didn't made any noises playing with her "roda"~
I sleep she sleep too...l0l..~
the next morning once I woke up, she woke up too...


* still blurr-ing.. =)

and she was like " where am I??~ What is this place??~"
kind of this...



Finally, I really couldn't stand her cuteness...
and I took her pictures..
So CUTE~!!!




And...
The seminar was great~!! (please tell me that the seminar worth that payment.....)
T~T
not all..but Sejarah yes~!
^^
anyway, once you decided, no turning back~

be happy =)



>>ev0nne<<

0 comments:

Post a Comment