Tuesday, August 24, 2010

PASS~!!!

Finally...
after waiting for tw0 months which seemed to be like centuries..
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

I PASS MY PIANO EXAM!!!

I really couldn't believe this..
there's still a little doubt since that just what Cass said to me..
and I didn't see that paper yet..
but this kind of thing no jokes right?~ >-<

Prayers do make things possible~ =)


Recall that day....

my voice was dead..
I couldn't even sang a note accurate..
My mind was blank..
can't recall some of the scales...
nervous...


but finally,
I did it!!~

and now I shall focus on next coming up exams~
^^



>>ev0nne<<

2 comments:

[ -LuVz- ] said...

Congratulations ya.. ^^
u'll b vr happy for sure..

hope to hear u play for us ya.. =)

3von3 said...

thx~~
I'm really happy ofcuz..
^^
ur hope arr..
I really nid to concern about it..xP

Post a Comment