Wednesday, September 23, 2009

HolidAe Roxx

+19 Sep 2009+

Holiday starts and here comes our GATHERING~
Miss my friends so much..
but most of my buddies no come..T_T
Anyway, glad to see the others still in good conditions~
No one change much still..
We are still friends~!!
Love you guys~
and..
Belated Happy Birthday to Tai~!!!
gong xi fa cai!! ^^

+20 Sep 2009+

over excited cause Jolene the Din Por is coming~!!
Going Genting again tomorrow..
I miss there...especially the 2 leng zaii.. XD
Go bowling again when Din Por arrived~ with Joon Kit again..
this time no ghost...maybe cause of Amos not around with us..
kekez..
thought going seafood dinner tonight~
but...don't know due to what reason, the adults leave us behind
with no money~
So, we took our dinner at Steven Corner..
duhh~ I really can't stand the food there..~
then we planned our own activities..
After our dinner, we went leisure mall, bought 11.45pm movie's ticket
“吓到笑”
it's so damn funny~ lolx..
Before the movie, we went "Wong Kok" to waste our time there..
back home around 2am..I watch my "zhong ji san guo" again~
until 4am then sleep~~~~~~ zzz
Cousin roxx~!! ^^

+21 Sep 2009+

Woke up..
simply packed my stuff then ate 5 forks of meehun..==|
anyway, last night nasi pattaya still in my stomach~
zz..
Genting roxx~!!!
Don't know why was everyone so scare of roller coaster this time..
C'mon~!! Tell me why?? =.=
but still, we're having fun~
especially the bumble boat~!! I miss it!! keke..
Din Por and Jojo are going to push me into the water next time~

^^

+22 Sep 2009+

Back to KL~
I miss my sweet home..my dog..my pillow..and my BED~!!!
Once we reached home, I continue with my "zhong ji"~
finally, finish season 1..
that's extremely CooL~
^^

+23 Sep 2009+

It's today~!
*lame*
Lyn call early in the morning 8.47pm..
said they are coming around 9.30..
=.=| I was about to wake up at 9.30~!!
fine~ pay back my sleep time...
then, they came...
Vinnie, Carmen and me..
So damn good, we online and let her settle the lisan stuff~
how good are we...giving her chance to write~
Lyn, say tq~
and thanks to you too~!!
^^

*=.=| Why I look shorter here???*


hmm~ going to start school soon..
Too much things come to my mind now..
I guess I think too much~

So..Happy Holiday and Happy Raya~!!

muackx~!!



>> ev0nne <<

6 comments:

Sherilyn Goh said...

ahem~ sleeping and waking up early is essential for good health~ xD
iishh~ still dare to ask me say tq.. ==
enjoy the few days left to the fullest and see you when school reopens~!! don't miss me though~ xD

T-Rex said...

finally noe urself shorter d la?

3von3 said...

lyn> =.=| I wont miss u de~
keep that for urself...dun miss me ^^
tai> excuse me~ not I shorter k..? just didnt stand straight~

J.R. Moo said...

hoho
evvone forgot my birthday liao
haha
suan
pet young sui lui
sui lui roxx
haha

【Che3 yOn9】 said...

Lol...
That day i also wan go genting de..
Traffic jam..
Car no move one..xD

3von3 said...

hey m00~ i got wish u lor...
wer got forg0t?!~
errmm...Got traffic jam mie? I go that time like no car de~

Post a Comment