Wednesday, September 16, 2009

3 K-Queens


tada~

Due to 4S1's laziness, we didn't go for school today~
So, me, Milk and Carmen went to Neway..
K-Lunch starts at 11a.m.
I thought we're going by bus follow by lrt..
but Carmen's grandfather said wanna fetch us~
how nice ^^

But too rush d.. I only sempat took my money, purse and hp with me~
not even got time for just a glass of water..
lolz.. That's why, I was like bringing an empty bag and stomach..
=.=|

We reached ts around 10.26a.m...that's t00 early~
So, we sat down doing nothing..

*Carmen no eyes see~*

10.45a.m.
Check up what nice movie is on~
Then only we walked slowly to Neway..
My first time..singing with only 3 person around~
Cool~~

*Our food~*

*Start playing with my food for fun~*

^^ ~my love~ ^^
My "Sha Gua" chorus~


"Wu Ding"




*New born k-queen~ ^^*


That's how my day gone~
^^
and 1 more thing I wanna mention~
K.O.3an Guo COOL~!!
love it!!!

kaka..

>> ev0nne <<

7 comments:

[ -LuVz- ] said...

hmmm...
3 K-Queen~~ lolx..
ev0n..
eu're w0nderfull..
she sing nicely..
hw i wish i c0uld just listen eu sing everyday.. =(

[ -LuVz- ]

Sherilyn Goh said...

nice one, evon~
ur voice is just as mesmerizing as ever~ ^^

T-Rex said...

whn u wan 2 teach me 2 sing? lolxx

3von3 said...

julius> sing everyday my throat will damage~ ==
lyn> thx~~ ^^ kaka..
tai> when u wanna learn? XDD

[ -LuVz- ] said...

hmmmm..
alright alright..
just..
ur singing is just wonderfull..

【Che3 yOn9】 said...

nice oo...^^

3von3 said...

kaka~ xie xie...lol

Post a Comment