Monday, September 14, 2009

MusIc's ValentiNe~

+13 Sep 2009+

Daddy roxx~
You are soooooooooooooooo....more than awesome~!!!
Love you so much~!!! for saving our family's life...
^^
kinda hyperbola.. It's just small matter actually~


CooL~!!! kakaz XDD

+14 Sep 2009+
Happy MusIc's VaLentiNe

&

~Happy Birthday 2 Jeannie~

Happy Birthday 2 eu
Happy Birthday 2 eu
Happy Birthday 2 my dearest Jini~
Happy Birthday 2 eu

^^ I still love you~ haha...
and happy valentine to you my dear~
muackz~!!

And today~ I got my lucky tickEt..~

Jeannie, want this as present??

My 27~!!! bought 2 ticket together~ luckiest one~

^^

Today went pudu plaza with Milk and Mun Tyng...
Just to go and see the "chicken" that Milk mentioned~
lolz.. I guess that shopkeeper will anti us next time~~
haha~ XD for pressing her "chicken"~

Once again~


~^-^~ Happy MusIc VaLentiNe~!!! musicx roxx~~ ~^-^~



>> ev0nne <<

4 comments:

T-Rex said...

wahaha,de chicken laz time i went 2 buy presents fr zu n lim aso gt pressed,
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
de shopkeeper din anti me pun

3von3 said...

she look fierce~
lol..
like wana kill us~~

Sherilyn Goh said...

such a lucky music valentine for you~
and what's that? is that a rat? ain't that size too big for a rodent?

3von3 said...

^^ datz definitely a rat~
haha...if not? hamster?? ==

Post a Comment