Saturday, September 5, 2009

Organic farm..~

Today woke up at 6.30am..
Everything gets ready and wake my dad up at 7.15am..
Thought wanna reach school at 7.45am..
but YM sms me~
Opps~~
then I just reply "5 mins"
and finally reached at 7.38..~
8 mins late only what..
So early go organic farm, those plants also haven't wake up laa~

But Carmen is later than me~
JE more worst~! haha XD

Then in the bas..~ playing kind of nonsense game..
passing bottle around..who kena who sing~
lolx..
So lucky to be the first to sing..~~
XP

As we reached the ORGANIC FARM...
smell shit during a wonderful morning..
smelly gloves..
bare foot walking..
some more have to step on smelly ground..
ate leaf for breakfast~
clean those leaves sisa-sisa as exercise~

What a healthy morning~
Healthiest morning of my whole entire life~!!
The first time and maybe the last time...~

Anyway..
I do learned many things~
really lawatan sambil belajar...~

hoho~ then we also went chocolate factory~
not nice de...I only enjoyed buying chocolatez...
^^

Conclusion..
thanks YM..~
haha...I'm not regret for now..^^


>> ev0nne <<

1 comments:

[ -LuVz- ] said...

lolx..
smell shit~~ ^^
c eu s0 enj0y also gud larhx..
eh..
eu must say thx t0 me.. ^^
if nt me eu w0nt get the chance t0 sing~xD
belanja me ch0c!!

[ -LuVz- ]

Post a Comment