Thursday, December 31, 2009

311209

It's 010110 now~
2010 roxxx!!!
xD
~~HAPPY NEW YEAR~~

31-12-09

Last day of 2009~
woke up around 10am...
Took my brunch at Saisaki~~
kaka...
my buffet brunCH~~ munch munch munch...^^

First round...second round...third round...I'm dying~~






Strongly recommend that snails are delicious~ xD

I love snails very much... Can married to France ad ^^
and I can't believe that I ate wasabi~
It's so not me!!!



Their wasabi too much or mine too little???

I like this very much~!! Is she standing or sitting????

This fellow very geng.. The wasabi and the raw eater~


Just now we celebrated our watch night service at NiNi's house..
met some of KL's friends...
KL really did a very good job for his first guitar playing~
n0t bad laa... add oil ba~!! ^^
Around 11pm..
walked to Bintang Walk...
and these are what happened next....................






This is so call "bong dai giok"~

LOL~
playing with that car then kne scold from the security guard~!
swt us xD
then he kept following us scare we spray those carz...
>~<

okae~
I guessed my blog is long enough for the first day of 2010~

All the best in this new year...
Forget about the unhappy and think about the happy future~
face this whole new year with a joyful heart~

Happy New Year~!!!



>>ev0nne<<

3 comments:

michellegan said...

Happy New Year^^
wow..
u really had a good time :]
all the best for 2010 ~~

3von3 said...

hey hey..
u 2~
hav a wonderful new year~!!! ^^

[ -LuVz- ] said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment