Thursday, December 3, 2009

Too LatE!!!

tired..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fuh~~much better..~
xD

Finally, I'm finish with those church's doc..~
lyrics and script...
hope that nothing goes wrong with my script~
Well, I should ask for 3llysha's help...
Why I said "No need laa...abit more to finish~"

WHY???!!!

By the time I scoll down and found that many more to go...
she already offline~

TOO LATE~!!!

If and only if I didn't said so...
I won't be finished at this moment 11.37pm!!!! starting from afternoon...
ish~
forget about it~ as it's TOO LATE~
and mission completed~!

This morning received one call from Ms.Kim..
told me that some of the helpers not able to make it...
so...she NEEDs me~
and I'm a little regret now~
Why I answer YES????

WHY?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

forget about it...It's

TOO LATE~!!

What the heCk with me???
I can't even differentiate YES and NO~



T~T




>>ev0nne<<

2 comments:

[ -LuVz- ] said...

hey!
dun copy me ''what's wrong with me???''
thts my line.. l0lz..
nth to regret ba..
and..
it's too late to reee~gret~
it's too late~~ ><

chill ba~~ xD

3von3 said...

yala...
urs laa...giv bck u laaa...
chg d laaaaa......

Post a Comment