Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Gai Gai~

hohoho~~
Merry Christmas...~!!!
I'm practicing...
9 more days later I gonna shout this loud to the whole world~
^^

So...This morning went Red Box sing k again~!!
but this time special...
only me and CO 2 girlz going~
and others all are 50% girls...(this made me more satisfied by calling them 50% girls)
xD
and seriously..
my first time to Red Box~ >~<

*food pic are always better than human's picz~*

This is no good~

I'm sorry I post this~ xP
But please turn your speaker into max and notice what Tai sang before Alex shout "walao"~
haha xD

After singing k, we separated into 2 groups..
Tendou, Alex and H.Boon went to da gei
and the rest of us go Pavilion watch movie...

Storm Warrior II...Zombieland...Santau...
Storm Warrior II...Zombieland...Santau...
Storm Warrior II...Zombieland...Santau...
(I only rmb this 3 movies~)

they took so long to decide what movie to watch~!!!!
so cheong hei laa...
arghhhh~ So me and CO ran out and go Pavilion's Red Box take pic~
^^


After discussing for a long centuries, we finally decided to watch this....
TadA~~~~~


That's really unbelievable~!!!
I, me, Young Evonne, Evonne Young is watching disney movie at CINEMA~!!!
anyway, this movie is sooooooooooooo COOL~
I love it~ and it makes me even love FROGGIE much!!!
xD

One more thing I really wanna mention~
don't ever be lazy to walk...
Monorail is not a good choice...
it's even worst when you meet those people who are selfish..
dare not to get down from the monorail and stuck at the door blocking people's way out!!!
arghhh~!!!

These are some pics we took at Pavilion~
Christmas is coming s00n...
gonna rock it and say goodbye to 2009~





>>ev0nne<<

0 comments:

Post a Comment